Give This List Some Thought!
Please click on the images below for additional information on our adoption policy
The following are the non-negotiable criteria for adoption:
• You must be over 18 years of age to adopt.
• You must be able to afford the services of a private vet and have your own transport to take your pet to the vet.
Considerations when adopting:
• If you have a male dog already, it is often preferable to adopt a female to avoid dominance fighting.
• If you have other pets (especially dogs), we request that you first bring them to Sezer Kennels for a “meet & greet”
with your new adopted pet.
• If you have young children bring them to meet the animal.
Adoption costs cover medical expenses for sterilization, vaccinations etc.
The actual KUSA Registered Senior English Bulldog is free!
1. You can visit our web page where we will post images and updates on the animals.
Visiting hours are by appointment only. Contact the office between 08:00 - 16:00, Monday through Friday to make your appointment.
2. Once you have chosen to adopt a KUSA Registered Senior English Bulldog please complete our application form.
3. Once the application form is approved you will be required to meet us to select your KUSA Registered Senior English
Bulldog. With your application you will be required to bring the following:
a. Proof of residence;
b. Identity Documents, Divers Licence or Passport;
c. R200 non-refundable deposit (which is counted towards the final total adoption fee);
d. If you live in a complex, a letter from the Body Corporate and/or your landlord (if renting) confirming that you are permitted to adopt and keep the animal or a copy of the Body Corporate rules confirming that residents are permitted to keep animals.
We do not book or reserve animals unless the above is handed in. We work on a first come, first serve basis.